We built our business on product testing - because we understand the importance of making sure solutions work in reality, not just on paper.
In this section of our website we list some of the more 'interesting' products that are currently 'in residence'.
There is no substitute for hands on product testing - perhaps answer questions such as:
1) How can this product benefit my business?
2) How much power does this product use in a certain situation?
3) What's the process and time taken to roll out a new firmware upgrade?
4) Can the product really survive an HA event?
5) How much heat & noise does the product generate?
6) How easy is it to replace a certain part if it needs replacing?
7) What are the performance benefits / impacts of this product - for my web application?
By giving you hands on access to hardware and software in a test environment - you could learn the answers to all the above questions and more - in far less time than it would take to arrange a proof of concept (and fill out all the paperwork).
We are testing new technology all the time - kit comes in, kit goes back - so please check this section regularly for an up to date view of what is available for you to test.
We have accounts with many UK technology distribution outlets and posses a great reputation as a vendor friendly consultancy, so if we don't have a product you would like to test - let us know about it, and we will source it for you.
We are always willing to talk to technology suppliers or distributors. If you have a product that you feel we should test - please let us know!